Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It snowed....again...




This has to be the longest winter on record. It snowed...again...
The snow was quite wet and melted when it hit the ground, so I guess that is a good sign.

I can't wait till spring and summer. I will take all kinds of fun photos and videos outside and really let you get a feel for what it is like to live here. I love Toronto in the summer time :)

Along with the Frida paintings I have listed this week on ebay, I also just added a sweet angel taking a "tea break" with her kitty :)

I am going to make myself a chai tea right now :)
KISSES!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

I love her pink polka dots and lovely wings!

noodle and lou said...

She is darling Tascha! Keep thinking Spring-ey thoughts and cross your fingers for NO more snow!!! xox...jenn

suze said...

She's sweet as usual. Come check out my "new" baby kitty.
suze:)

Marta Spendowska said...

How crazy!!!!
I am making my chai tea now too!!!!
hugs for YOU, Tascha, the snowy angel YOU!

suzi blu said...

I've managed to avoid snow all year. thankfully. Can't wait to see video of you out and about around town!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Tascha, I just love your black kitty paintings! (I'm partial to them!). But you probably already knew that by looking at my profile picture! I live in New England, so I can relate to spring snowstorms. The best thing about them is that the snow melts right away!! Can't wait to see more videos and photos!

Melody said...

Tasha, I'm so sick of the snow too. I live just outside of Barrie but my family is in Toronto. We just got another 10 cm last night. Yuck! I can't believe this is spring. Love the new work

Unknown said...

I went for a chai tea yesterday, but there was none in the usual corner shop. End up with an Earl Grey with milk, not bad, but not the same.
Love your work!
My two sons study in Toronto. I bet I will know more about the weather through you.

Niki Jackson said...

Oh I really love this painting Tascha! It has a very cozy feel to it.