Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thanks for all the LOVE!


You guys are the best, sorry I haven't had a lot of time lately to reply to posts. I've been so busy, and had a dental emergency to boot!
I want to thank Francie for being such a sweetheart and giving me this fun blog award! (((hugs!)))

Then a few days later I was so blessed to get the award again from Dee! You are a darling!
Can you feel the love? I do!!!!


PLUS! I want to give a big shout out to Belle Perez of Paper Girl Productions for featuring my "Cat in Sink" print in her blog! You can see it HERE! Isn't her blog the coolest? Such fun stuff!

Off to take some tylenol for my jaw!
Kisses! ...ouch...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi tascha, it's me farah. i've seen you artworks at youtube. i really into naive art/children art. yours are amazing! i'm adding ur link to my blog, so i can drop by more often! :)

Carol B. said...

Tascha, I had been wondering where you were at. Missed you! I am sorry to hear about your dental emergency. A year and a half ago I had this wisdom tooth that had to come out, only it was down inside the gum. YUK! Needless to say, I don't want to have to do that again!
Glad to see you back. Take care!

PAC said...

ooo dental emergency...yikes! wisdom teeth? thank you so much for the shout out to my blog :)
have a great wknd! hope your jaw feels better!

suze said...

Oh, I hate dental emergencies. I had my first at seventeen...not fun.
Hope you are feeling better soon.
Take care-
suze:)

Anonymous said...

curious how your toofies are..
hope you're feeling better soon
Anne